Gartner® Report: 3 Essential Steps to Enable Security in DevOps
Read this report from Gartner® to learn how organizations can effectively secure their business apps while still delivering code quickly.
Key Findings from the report:
- Organizations are faced with an increasingly complex web of regulatory, compliance and security requirements. However, most IT departments struggle to provide both application security and regulatory compliance effectively while still delivering code efficiently.
- Security teams are often isolated from the DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) value stream, leading to bottlenecks and wait states that inhibit agility and improved security.
- Traditional application security testing approaches are slow and gate-driven, which also create challenges in taking action on security and compliance test results.
We believe this report from Gartner® demonstrates how DevOps leaders can:
- Implement organizational and cultural changes to make security a shared responsibility
- Integrate security throughout the entire software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Use modern security tools in DevOps workflows
Download the Gartner report today!
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.