The annual Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor individuals and companies that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security.
We are proud to announce that we have been nominated for two categories this year in the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. Contrast Security itself is nominated for best "Application Security," while Co-Founder and CTO, Jeff Williams has been nominated for "Cybersecurity Professional of the Year."
While the number of votes is only one factor in determining finalists and award winners, the more votes a nomination receives, the better the odds of receiving an award. If you like what we are doing at Contrast, please take a moment to read what we have been up to and vote for us.
Note: Voting does indeed require registration and account activation, but we have made that easy for you here:
Cybersecurity Excellence Award Voting Instructions:
- Register at http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/register/
- Go to your email and follow the link to activate your account
- Go to http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/contrast/
- Click on the green thumb on the right side of the page to vote for Contrast.
- Go to http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/jeff-williams/
- Click on the green thumb on the right side of the page to vote for Jeff Williams.
Interested in Why?
Startling Results Reveal Significant Static and Dynamic Weaknesses
Contrast is truly different in both philosophy and technology from any existing application security technology. When it comes to accuracy, Contrast scores a perfect 100% against the 21,000 test cases in the OWASP Benchmark Project, while the top legacy tools scored only 33%. When it comes to speed, Contrast works in real time so developers and testers get instant results. Meanwhile, legacy solutions took hours or days to complete the OWASP Benchmark.