95% of customers would recommend Contrast Security.
We are excited that Contrast Security has been recognized as a High Performer in the G2 Grid® Report for Software Composition Analysis. To qualify for inclusion within the Software Composition Analysis (SCA) category for the G2 Grid, a product must:
- Automatically track and analyze an application’s open source-components
- Identify component vulnerabilities, licensing and compliance issues, and version updates
- Provide insight into vulnerability remediation
In the 2022 G2 Grid® Winter Report Contrast Security was rated by customers as follows:
- #1 for Likelihood to Recommend
- #1 for Quality of Support
- #1 for Ease of Doing Business With
- #1 for Ease of Administration
- 4.5 out of 5.0 stars
- 94% of customers would recommend Contrast
- 100% of customers rated 4 or 5 stars for Contrast
- 100% of customers believe Contrast is headed in the right direction
The Satisfaction rating is affected by the following (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received (reviews that are more thoroughly completed will be weighted more heavily)
- Age of reviews (more-recent reviews provide relevant and up-to-date information that is reflective of the current state of a product)
- Customers' satisfaction with administration-specific product attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
Contrast Security Satisfaction Ratings
Grid Rating Methodology
The Grid® represents the democratic voice of real software users, rather than the subjective opinion of one analyst. G2 rates products from the Software Composition Analysis category algorithmically based on data sourced from product reviews shared by G2 users and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. Technology buyers can use the Grid® to help them quickly select the best products for their businesses and to find peers with similar experiences and provides benchmarks for product comparison and market trend analysis.
To find out more and learn how Contrast Security stacks up against the competition in the Software Composition Analysis category, click here to get access to the following report - In this report, you'll find ratings of vendors and get access to:
- Executive summaries for all major vendors
- Feature comparisons
- Satisfaction ratings
- Additional data on implementation, user adoption and market presence
"Gives the guidance and learning to developers to improve security of application"
Internal Consultant in Telecommunications Enterprise (> 1000 emp.)
"Great Tool - Easy to setup - Great Support"
Administrator in Financial Services Mid-Market (51-1000 emp.)
"Contrast Security for developers"
Director, Technology & Architecture Mid-Market (51-1000 emp.)
Director of Product Security Enterprise (> 1000 emp.)
"Innovation in a security product that delivers real change in ways all other products hope for"
Executive Sponsor in Insurance Enterprise (> 1000 emp.)
Contrast security - Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
Contrast SCA enables businesses to protect their software supply chain by identifying real threats from third-party components across the entire software development lifecycle - from code, through test, to production. Contrast SCA provides:
END-TO-END SOFTWARE SUPPLY CHAIN VISIBILITY
Flag security gaps embedded in your software supply chain - open-source, commercial, and proprietary code - scaling across dev, testing, and production environments.
Embed secure coding within developers’ native CI/CD processes to help shift left and find actionable findings during routine build and testing workflows.
NO MORE TESTING SILOES
Test the application as a whole- both custom and third-party code - at each stage of the development lifecycle. Aggregated testing enables actionable remediation by highlighting which libraries are invoked by the application.
To learn more about Contrast's SCA, please click here.